Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 am

Many can argue that ShoTyme is the best team in 9man, and would be right. DPT did a three peat but never had the regular season record they said Champions like ShoTyme. Hot Boyz, RoughNecks, Rotts had great championship runs but nothing so dominating like ShoTyme who has proved to be not only good but the best. Over the past few seasons ShoTyme may have lost only four games, no other team in 9man has had a run like that. ShoTyme claims the record that many can say will never be broken, an undefeated season with a Championship. Season after season guys jump ship to only fall to their arogance and stand on the sideline to watch their old team win another Championship. So is ShoTyme the best 9man team in history?

Mark Jackson

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  D.Harrison on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:26 am

I agree with MJ i think Shotyme is the best team in 9man history!

D.Harrison

Posts : 335
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 36
Location : OAKCLIFF

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  T.O on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 am

Id rather 3-peat than have one loss and no ship.

Congrats SHO-TYME!!
avatar
T.O

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 41
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Da En4cer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

Shotyme is tha best team....hands down! Yeah, DPT won3 n a row, but since then how many have they won? Dont worry, ill wait! We have been around since 9man started, same core group, players have come and gone, but THA SHO has always went on. Its a gift and a curse one n tha same, we may b tha greatest in tha history of tha 9man, but is there a team who is hated just as much? EITHER WAY, ANUTHA 'SHIP FOR THA SHO, AND MORE TALK WILL FOLLOW!
avatar
Da En4cer

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  T.O on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 pm

I dont think you can take something away from a team's greatness because they havnt won anything since or lately.... thats kinda silly. when you guys didnt win you were not in the conversation, now your lead topic, doesnt mean the other teams that did it BEFORE YOU no longer matter or get the respect. This is your time, and thats great but doesnt mean best all of time I does mean best of this era of course continued success will easily rank you as top of charts over time.

if I go off your logic then the bulls arent the best team ever, or the patriots, 72 (whatever year) dolphins, 85 bears, micheal johnson ( 400 M ), Nebraska, USC, OU, lombardi packers, unitus colts, yankees, and so on....

way to ball out though and keep doing it.
avatar
T.O

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 41
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  FRESH on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Being the best in history is something for the league and everyone else to debate. Feels good to even be mentioned as the best team. I just love my squad and everytime I lace em up its not to be the best in history...its to be the best that game!! All that matters is the game your playing not the games u have played!

Not 1 not 2 but 3 ships!!!!! Man we love to put on a SHO!
avatar
FRESH

Posts : 702
Join date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Xklusive on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I wanna be humble like Fresh one day lol!
avatar
Xklusive

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  D.Harrison on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Big ups to The Sho oline yall boys made it happen everybody said our oline wasn't this and wasn't that but all they did was go 15-1 and when a Championship! That dline for the Sho is the best hands down all we rush is 3 and they get pressure like we rushing 5!!!

D.Harrison

Posts : 335
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 36
Location : OAKCLIFF

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 am

Let's look at the facts for one....... ShoTyme has dominated the regular season! Within the past few seasons you can count their losses with one hand and four fingers. No other team has been that successful. Still people would say it doesn't matter without winning a Ship and they do just that! Many teams have been successful without a doubt but has one been so successful at a time where there so many good teams? The schedule have them playing against the best and still the results are "W". If the Sho is not the best we have seen then what does it mean for next season? Does it mean there will be a new team that will make a run? Even if so, winning three championships back to back to back will not compare to the Sho unless you dominate the regular season. You can be consider a top team but the truth is you will have to go 33-4 over three seasons. Are there any teams in the league now that can do it?

Mark Jackson

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

I think is the History(correct me I'm wrong)

Post  Crutch on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 am

First Team was the Champion...

2006 Spring Roughneck vs Hotboys

2006 Fall GVB vs Rotts

2007 Spring Hotboys vs Rotts

2007 Fall Rotts Vs Hotboys

2008 Spring DPT vs Hotboys

2008 Fall DPT vs Northside

2009 Spring DPT vs Hotboys

2009 Fall Shotyme vs DPT

2010 Spring Roughnecks vs Hotboys

2010 Fall Goonz vs Hotboys

2011 Spring Shotyme vs 2Kool

2011 Fall Hotboys vs Goonz

2012 Spring Shotyme vs Goonz


Last edited by Crutch on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Crutch

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 38
Location : Mesquite

Back to top Go down

The Commentator

Post  Crutch on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm

I think that three organizations could make cases for who is the most dominate..

Hotboys have been to 8 championship games, if not the most dominate by far the most consistent.. 2-6

DPT, won 3 straight ships, no one else has been able to win 2 in a row. And they actually went to 4 in a row.. Hard to argue with that kind of run.. 3-1

Shotyme has won 3 ships, only other team that can say that is DPT and they have never lost once they got there.. 3-0

I will let someone who doesn't play for one of the teams decide who is the most dominate, but I like the topic....


avatar
Crutch

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 38
Location : Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm

The Hot Boyz will probably be the correct answer. Not only have they dominated locally but nationally as well. Other organizations are still trying to find a way to win locally. RoughNecks have to be considered at the top.

Mark Jackson

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  cjack#7 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Crutch wrote:I think that three organizations could make cases for who is the most dominate..

Hotboys have been to 8 championship games, if not the most dominate by far the most consistent.. 2-6

DPT, won 3 straight ships, no one else has been able to win 2 in a row. And they actually went to 4 in a row.. Hard to argue with that kind of run.. 3-1

Shotyme has won 3 ships, only other team that can say that is DPT and they have never lost once they got there.. 3-0

I will let someone who doesn't play for one of the teams decide who is the most dominate, but I like the topic....

True statement, as said on the womens post if you getting to the ship your are doing something right, and hotboys going to 8 in the last 13 championship games says a lot. But you can't argue with being undefeated in ship games, if we were we would have many world titles too! Dpt was scary good when I first got in the league too!


avatar
cjack#7

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 34
Location : WATCHING THE STOCK MARKET!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  cjack#7 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Crutch wrote:I think that three organizations could make cases for who is the most dominate..

Hotboys have been to 8 championship games, if not the most dominate by far the most consistent.. 2-6

DPT, won 3 straight ships, no one else has been able to win 2 in a row. And they actually went to 4 in a row.. Hard to argue with that kind of run.. 3-1

Shotyme has won 3 ships, only other team that can say that is DPT and they have never lost once they got there.. 3-0

I will let someone who doesn't play for one of the teams decide who is the most dominate, but I like the topic....





True statement, as said on the womens post if you getting to the ship your are doing something right, and hotboys going to 8 in the last 13 championship games says a lot. But you can't argue with being undefeated in ship games, if we were we would have many world titles too! Dpt was scary good when I first got in the league too!
avatar
cjack#7

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 34
Location : WATCHING THE STOCK MARKET!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Bishop#8 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

shotyme is the most dominated right now. If it wasnt for the hotboys there reg season could be about 40- 0 right now. So the league should thank the hotboys for being the only team who can beat shotyme lol. The best in history nope, Dpt went to 4 in a row, Rotts went to three in a row, and the Hotboys went to 8. Hell the goonz have went too 3 in the past four season
avatar
Bishop#8

Posts : 589
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Crutch on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Bishop#8 wrote:shotyme is the most dominated DOMINATING right now. If it wasnt for the hotboys there reg season could be about 40- 0 right now. So the league should thank the hotboys for being the only team who can beat shotyme lol. The best in history nope, Dpt went to 4 in a row, Rotts went to three in a row, and the Hotboys went to 8. Hell the goonz have went too 3 in the past four season
avatar
Crutch

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-07-06
Age : 38
Location : Mesquite

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Bishop great point!!! The Goonz have created something special are their the team to replace the Sho? So far looking at it, it's always another team that claims dominace from another. 2 Kool have done an awesome job even with the lost of players. Still, is it too early to really say these two teams will be the one to stop the Sho run? I mean the Hot Boyz, DPT, and even the RoughNecks or GVB appear to be not going away anytime soon.

Mark Jackson

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  cjack#7 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:Bishop great point!!! The Goonz have created something special are their the team to replace the Sho? So far looking at it, it's always another team that claims dominace from another. 2 Kool have done an awesome job even with the lost of players. Still, is it too early to really say these two teams will be the one to stop the Sho run? I mean the Hot Boyz, DPT, and even the RoughNecks or GVB appear to be not going away anytime soon.

And we not!!
avatar
cjack#7

Posts : 252
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 34
Location : WATCHING THE STOCK MARKET!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Bossman_#69 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 pm

I want to say congrats to THE SHOWTYME BOYZ!!!!
avatar
Bossman_#69

Posts : 782
Join date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  FRESH on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Let me just say we have 3 ships...one of those was undefeated and the other 2 we lost one game in both those seasons! We have only 4 losses in 3 seasons and we had a 19 game winning streak! And we like Jordan cuz once we make it to that final game...we don't LOSE!!
Just wanted to give some facts about my team too!
avatar
FRESH

Posts : 702
Join date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  FRED AKA CANT BE STOP on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Bossman_#69 wrote:I want to say congrats to THE SHOWTYME BOYZ!!!!
YES
avatar
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP

Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 37
Location : NOR CAL

Back to top Go down

this is the stinking truth or nine man cold hard facts

Post  Adamantium on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

My bro Fresh I know u hoop so u know Jordan won 3 back to back to back n post the best record in nba history during that run so I can't give u Jordan stats. But u do have 3 ships n has never loss no one can argue that. But dpt has 3 ship back to back to back so they even u out on that. But u have a undefeated season wit a ship noone has that. Pats 16-0 but lost the ship. 72 fins undefeated n won ship they are considered to be best n history so again the sho wins that debate best team in history. But we all say that records mean nothing only ships. So can nine man tell me who won 3 ships in one season. I can the hotboys n yes some my hate but considering I know peps don't travel for whatever reason job family or expenses the brand or shield still say hotboys. So if we really going to debate the best team which is the topic of subject u must so hotboys because for whatever reason no team will probably win 3 ships in one season n until one team one brand or shield do that. That is the best team and again team nothing else. Cause no matter what a record is if u win ship u are considered to be best team of that season. With this said if they had not won nine man that same year then best org not team l. That sho would hands down be best team remember 16-0 wit ship but that one not 3.
P.s. troy aikmen 3 ships no lost he is great n hall famer so in my book fresh is great along wit any other qb who has 3 ship cause I don't know nine man like some of u all n he is a hall famer for those who hate n this is no homo or whatever yall say this just opinion of football fan

P.s.s I know troy white but he still got 3 ships n that has no color
avatar
Adamantium

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : All over the world

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Bossman_#69 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Adamantium wrote:My bro Fresh I know u hoop so u know Jordan won 3 back to back to back n post the best record in nba history during that run so I can't give u Jordan stats. But u do have 3 ships n has never loss no one can argue that. But dpt has 3 ship back to back to back so they even u out on that. But u have a undefeated season wit a ship noone has that. Pats 16-0 but lost the ship. 72 fins undefeated n won ship they are considered to be best n history so again the sho wins that debate best team in history. But we all say that records mean nothing only ships. So can nine man tell me who won 3 ships in one season. I can the hotboys n yes some my hate but considering I know peps don't travel for whatever reason job family or expenses the brand or shield still say hotboys. So if we really going to debate the best team which is the topic of subject u must so hotboys because for whatever reason no team will probably win 3 ships in one season n until one team one brand or shield do that. That is the best team and again team nothing else. Cause no matter what a record is if u win ship u are considered to be best team of that season. With this said if they had not won nine man that same year then best org not team l. That sho would hands down be best team remember 16-0 wit ship but that one not 3.
P.s. troy aikmen 3 ships no lost he is great n hall famer so in my book fresh is great along wit any other qb who has 3 ship cause I don't know nine man like some of u all n he is a hall famer for those who hate n this is no homo or whatever yall say this just opinion of football fan

P.s.s I know troy white but he still got 3 ships n that has no color
lol! lol! I see the board is getting hoppin again!!!
avatar
Bossman_#69

Posts : 782
Join date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

I feel u!!!

Post  FRESH on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 am

But the Question was best team In 9man History not traveling! Again Im not going to debate this because I will be bias. I just know all we do is WIN. Everything else just makes a great debate!!
avatar
FRESH

Posts : 702
Join date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  FRESH on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 am

Everybody knows the Hotboys are a great traveling team but why does that keep coming up in our local 9 man talk??
avatar
FRESH

Posts : 702
Join date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum