Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

+22
ninogray #8 The Show
kobe
lockdown#14
SLASH11
Crabtree
Mr. X
GChild
Shutdown#13
#14 McGee
#22 THE BEAST
Adamantium
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP
Bossman_#69
Bishop#8
cjack#7
Crutch
Xklusive
FRESH
Da En4cer
T.O
D.Harrison
Mark Jackson
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Bossman_#69 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 am

TRU KILLAZ is the Best lol
Bossman_#69
Bossman_#69

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Bishop#8 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 am

Crutch wrote:
Bishop#8 wrote:shotyme is the most dominated DOMINATING right now. If it wasnt for the hotboys there reg season could be about 40- 0 right now. So the league should thank the hotboys for being the only team who can beat shotyme lol. The best in history nope, Dpt went to 4 in a row, Rotts went to three in a row, and the Hotboys went to 8. Hell the goonz have went too 3 in the past four season
really bro, are you happy now
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:21 am

FRESH wrote:Everybody knows the Hotboys are a great traveling team but why does that keep coming up in our local 9 man talk??
well ,cause it said history
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 am

this mark jackson dude is funny
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  FRED AKA CANT BE STOP Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 am

Bishop#8 wrote:this mark jackson dude is funny
2pac back
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 am

Bossman_#69 wrote:TRU KILLAZ is the Best lol
trukillaz wudnt sHït.. No #$uperTHUMBSdownLikeAbihh.
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  FRESH Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

Texas 9 man history Bishop!!!!
FRESH
FRESH

Back to top Go down

Post  D.Harrison Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:03 am

9man history meaning Royce and Carlos league and we talking about seasons not a weekend tournament. Not being bias but the only other team that should be in this convo is dpt reason why is because Shotyme and Dpt both have 3sbw but reason the Sho is tops is because they never lost a ship and gave dpt its only sbl and did i mention we the only team to go 16-0 that alone is nuff said!

D.Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 am

Bishop#8 wrote:
Crutch wrote:
Bishop#8 wrote:shotyme is the most dominated DOMINATING right now. If it wasnt for the hotboys there reg season could be about 40- 0 right now. So the league should thank the hotboys for being the only team who can beat shotyme lol. The best in history nope, Dpt went to 4 in a row, Rotts went to three in a row, and the Hotboys went to 8. Hell the goonz have went too 3 in the past four season
really bro, are you happy now

Yeah because that changes the whole meaning on the sentence...
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty ok smart people

Post  Adamantium Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Check this out u all keep bringing up past teams n since my nine man history only go so far I can only talk what. I know. Now the meaning of team is a group of people coming together for one season now wit that being said the sho can say among themselves who they think there best team was 16-0 or 15-1 cause both teams won the ship but I think the team that went 16-0 would win that debate. But again lets not confuse dynasty or organization. People keep saying hotboys had best org. N dpt was a dynasty but again like crutch said that a different sentence. Read question carefully best team in nine man. Did hotboys play a nine man season Yes. Did they win the nine man ship Yes. So why is travelling included in that. It should not be cause they did what nine man ask. Now that has been said that there are some less than talanted teams in nine man every year n only 6 teams really have. A team to win it. Wit that again being noted the hotboys won tourney over some teams who are better than what nine man produce. So that hothouse team of that year no other year just that one year also won 2 tourney so that is 3 ship. Now tourney this weekend can help the sho point by winning it then two ship in one year subject change. Also sho win spring ships from what I know dpt won spring n fall ship same year n the sho has not done n that was in nine man. So again if it is all about ships hotboys won 3 one year one team
P.s. if sho would have won ship the year they won desoto tourney u saying that would have not count.

But if you going by record stick to record in nine man then 16-0 is best. Team in nine man for that season but going by ship no matter who what when or where a ship is a ship
Adamantium
Adamantium

Back to top Go down

Post  #14 McGee Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Best team in T9M history does not mean recent seasons,it means since 2006 when T9M started, now Hotboys going to 8 ships and winning 2, Goonz went to 3 and won 1, DPT went to 4 in a row and won 3 in a row, Shotyme went to 3 and won 3,

My vote goes to Hotboys and DPT
#14 McGee
#14 McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  FRESH Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Lol...ya'll are funny! First off we did win the 9man ship the same year we won that Desoto tourny, second...how can a team with less SB wins than us be over us?? Idc how many appearances they got! And third tournaments DO NOT COUNT!!!!! Nobody plays a tourny with they regular team. Everybody picks up other guys from diff teams and we are no diff!!!
FRESH
FRESH

Back to top Go down

Post  FRESH Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:30 pm

You know what just keep hating it don't matter! I will let u people with 0 ships keep giving ya'll opinion!!!

We will just have to win 4! How bout that!??
FRESH
FRESH

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty come on man

Post  Adamantium Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Nobody hating because eveybody vote goes to the team who go to ships and other votes goes to teams who win ships. 4 in Row is 4 in a row so. But 8 appearance is a respected
Adamantium
Adamantium

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty you right

Post  Adamantium Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Winning 4 would be first so that would kill all talk
Adamantium
Adamantium

Back to top Go down

Post  Shutdown#13 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm

2 more seasons and i'm done so hope i can get 2 in a row lol! lol! lol! I have to roll with the Sho on this one since i've been in this league 09 they have won 3.Going and losing dont really matter to me dont care if u went 10 times in a row ijs.........
Shutdown#13
Shutdown#13

Back to top Go down

Post  FRESH Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 pm

I would give it to dpt as well cuz 4 in a row with 3 wins is stupid good!! But dont tell me a team with less ships is over us too! This game is based on ships WON not lost! The Hotboys Org in my opinion is probably the best because of the brand...that team is a class act and everybody wants a spot on their team. But we got 3 bro so don't discredit that fact! But like I said 4 will fix it...but right now I will just relax cuz im actually on my way to the ship celebration!
FRESH
FRESH

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Well since I been here Hotboys 5 out of 9 dpt 4 out of 9 and the sho 3 out of 9... I guess when you asking which overall team as a organization is better it have to be Hotboys, even with those loses where was the other teams in the NFC at then? but 3-0 in ships is a good record to have!!! It doesn't matter the sho and the Hotboys are the most hated and gvb and roughnecks are the most loved in this league!!!! Lol
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty congrates sho

Post  GChild Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Good job sho congrates on a 3rd superbowl fresh yea u up right now enjoy and yea it really sucks to be on the sho sideline when they winning they 3rd ship. over at the Hotboy camp we will not feel the way we felt at the end of the season we will be back stronger than ever. Great org sho great leadership but the best 9man team ever?

GChild
GChild

Back to top Go down

Post  Bossman_#69 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

GChild wrote:Good job sho congrates on a 3rd superbowl fresh yea u up right now enjoy and yea it really sucks to be on the sho sideline when they winning they 3rd ship. over at the Hotboy camp we will not feel the way we felt at the end of the season we will be back stronger than ever. Great org sho great leadership but the best 9man team ever?

Sir can I get you to change that picture
call me 4696585039
Bossman_#69
Bossman_#69

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 am

G Child I like what you said we will be back. But the best 9man team ever? Best team the Sho can surely put up a good case for that. However, DPT did do something great by going to four straight championships. No other team has done that and some say if the refs would have stayed out of the playoffs, DPT would have probably been there again. Many of us has forgot about DPT b/c they haven't really been dominating or playing DPT ball, so will DPT go out with a bang before they time is up?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  #14 McGee Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 am

Everybody is giving their thoughts on a question that was asked, I do not think anybody has been hating on any squad and ships or no ships, we are giving our thoughts, and there has been no team to dominate like DPT those 4 season in a row, and 8 appearance by the Hotboys is very much respected and 2 ships also, Congrad to Shotyme for winning their 3rd Ship
#14 McGee
#14 McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 am

The way I look at it, is Shotyme the best team in T9Man History? No they share that Title with DPT at the moment. Both teams accomplished some great feats... DPT with the 3peat (Not easy at all to do) and Shotyme with an undefeated season and 3 rings w/100% win pct in the SB. Sure Hotboys have a great Orginization, but it doesn't make them historically great by attending the most SB and only winning one, with 2 more they could be arguably the best, but we'll wait for that to happen.
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 am

Mark Jackson,

I remember you use to be the biggest Rotts supporter. You use to say stuff like, "I think the Rotts are the best team period" or "I think the Probowl should be the NFC vs Rotts" What happened to that team??

Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Post  D.Harrison Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:06 am

Mr.X i agree with just about everything you just said except dpt and Sho being tied reason why is because Sho beat dpt in the sb so we have to add that head to head sb game in to give Shotyme the slight edge.

D.Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next