Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

+22
ninogray #8 The Show
kobe
lockdown#14
SLASH11
Crabtree
Mr. X
GChild
Shutdown#13
#14 McGee
#22 THE BEAST
Adamantium
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP
Bossman_#69
Bishop#8
cjack#7
Crutch
Xklusive
FRESH
Da En4cer
T.O
D.Harrison
Mark Jackson
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty Come on man, best in history?

Post  Traffic77 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm sitting here with my HOF ring on reading this thinking really?
Have you ever seen the great GIBBS team of Ohio?
The great SWARM and Tiki teams of San Diego, prior to that SPA store Legends?
Perspective is a relative term. Best team in Dallas...I don't know Hot Boys have done their work. Took care of business at home and on the road repasenting against the Metro boys from DC.
I will say that have the belt now. Best ever is hard is taking credit from to many other teams.
What matters in our game is now, as in on the field NOW.
In Austin we had the city on lock for years, taught Dallas, and Houston our game.
Keep doin what you do, keep growing the game and raising the bar. Enjoy the crown as the best NOW and celebrate the next best when they arrive. They will if our sport is to succeed.

Traffic77

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:17 pm

One thing for sure, ShoTyme is the team to beat in Texas!

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history?

Post  Titopimpin Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm

I have to ride with the sho as being the best in 9 man history. I mean DPT did do something no other team ever did with going to the ship four times in a row winning three and barely losing the fourth by a field goal as time expired! On the other hand the Sho beat DPT in the ship and also went on to win 2 more ships and doing something no other team has ever done with going undefeated in a season and winning the ship in the same season. In my opinion DPT and Sho Tyme are the top two teams in history of 9 man but since the Sho defeated DPT in the ship and has been dominating every since I give my vote to the sho! Not taking away anything from the Hotboys, Necks, Rotts, GVB and Goons.
Titopimpin
Titopimpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAlpha06 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm

As long as the HotBoy Organization exists, they will be THE ONLY TEAM in Texas to beat.......or the only one that people brag about........

It might not be politically correct, but it is without doubt the way of the world......

Some things in life are automatic....(Life, Death, Taxes, T. Jones' Du-Rag, and the fact that The Hotboys are always the best...no matter if other teams play better at a particular time).....

TxAlpha06
TxAlpha06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Those Rotts had a great organization coming in dominating. Should have had two Ships instead of one. Dominatinig line on both sides of the ball.

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  T.O Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:50 am

shut up jimmy boyd.....
T.O
T.O

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty CONGRATS

Post  K. B. Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 am

Congrats to Shotyme
K. B.
K. B.

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty 2 pc n im out diz bîtch..

Post  #22 THE BEAST Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:40 am

Which team is shotyme.. Suspect like .. are they even good?? Rolling Eyes
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 am

Bored.
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Is ShoTyme the Best Team in 9man history? - Page 4 Empty Hhaha

Post  Traffic77 Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 am

All I know is before I moved to Texas the only flag that was played here was that whimpy screen flag. I was all set to hang em up. But slowly and surely I got interest in the game going out here. From TAAF they told me they stopped doing contact because all games ended in fights in Texas. So when we started in Austin we ensured that everyone respect each other. The rest is history as they say.
the grandfather has spoken.

Traffic77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4