Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return To The Bandits

5 posters

Go down

Return To The Bandits Empty Return To The Bandits

Post  SLASH11 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I will be playing with The Bandits this upcoming season.. So to my Bandit teammates, please don't nobody leave y'all were a qb and a couple of wrs away from being a top 5 or 6 team in the league...
If any ballers need a home join me in turning a subpar team into a great team, guarantee it'll feel better then just jumping on an already elite team... Hit me up 469 685 5330!!!
SLASH11
SLASH11

Back to top Go down

Return To The Bandits Empty Re: Return To The Bandits

Post  bigtwin4 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Huh uh
bigtwin4
bigtwin4

Back to top Go down

Return To The Bandits Empty GOOD MOVE SLASH

Post  wsthug Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 pm

SLASH11 wrote:I will be playing with The Bandits this upcoming season.. So to my Bandit teammates, please don't nobody leave y'all were a qb and a couple of wrs away from being a top 5 or 6 team in the league...
If any ballers need a home join me in turning a subpar team into a great team, guarantee it'll feel better then just jumping on an already elite team... Hit me up 469 685 5330!!!

HEY MAN MAYBE THIS OLD GUY I KNOW MIGHT WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wsthug
wsthug

Back to top Go down

Return To The Bandits Empty Contenders

Post  DaBULL Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 pm

SLASH11 wrote:I will be playing with The Bandits this upcoming season.. So to my Bandit teammates, please don't nobody leave y'all were a qb and a couple of wrs away from being a top 5 or 6 team in the league...
great pickup for the bandits bcuz they already have a tough d-fence now Slash at the helm they are one or two wideouts away from a long playoff run.....goodluck to yall

DaBULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Augie Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Not so much anymore.....now he hollering blackout
Augie
Augie

Back to top Go down

Return To The Bandits Empty Not a bad idea

Post  DaBULL Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:29 am

Augie wrote:Not so much anymore.....now he hollering blackout
either or..... but both teams need a better decision maker and slash is iight with that......now I see more jump balls if he with blackout... Fred Fred Fred

DaBULL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum