Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goonz Goonz Goonz

+3
sleezy
Shutdown#13
SLASH11
7 posters

Go down

Goonz Goonz Goonz Empty Goonz Goonz Goonz

Post  SLASH11 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Man helll of a job yesterday Goonz, one more step closer to another ship.. Great job defense but a special special shoutout to Lit Webb. Man you shut B Cam asss down bro, what he have ONE catch??.. You are definitely one of the best corners in this league.. You've held it down ALL season bro... Keep doing your thang....
SLASH11
SLASH11

Back to top Go down

Goonz Goonz Goonz Empty Re: Goonz Goonz Goonz

Post  Shutdown#13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Ready for my first ship bro Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Shutdown#13
Shutdown#13

Back to top Go down

Post  sleezy Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleezy
sleezy

Back to top Go down

Post  sleezy Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:58 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers AND THATS HOW THE REF LOOK WHEN I TOUCH THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!
sleezy
sleezy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 pm

i always said them damn webb's can ball, but he didnt shut b-cam down. He did get some good *** picks
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Bishop#8 wrote:i always said them damn webb's can ball, but he didnt shut b-cam down. He did get some good *** picks
U right. He didnt shut him down. He played him very well. He didnt get many throws bcuz of the pressure that was on his QB. Only to ever shut down B. Cam, is B. Cam!!!
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Shutdown#13 wrote:Ready for my first ship bro Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Lets get it homie!!
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am

LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) wrote:
Bishop#8 wrote:i always said them damn webb's can ball, but he didnt shut b-cam down. He did get some good *** picks
U right. He didnt shut him down. He played him very well. He didnt get many throws bcuz of the pressure that was on his QB. Only to ever shut down B. Cam, is B. Cam!!!
y was there so much pressure on james iverson..
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 am

#22 THE BEAST wrote:
because of defensive play callin. U act like yall was playing some scrubs or something. We had some decent coverage that gave us a lil more time to get to yall QB. It aint like it was easy. Heck, the score was 13-7.
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 am

#22 THE BEAST wrote:
And have u know, if B. Cam had another inch in the endzone, that wouldve been another touchdown.
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 am

#22 THE BEAST wrote:
because of defensive play callin. U act like yall was playing some scrubs or something. We had some decent coverage that gave us a lil more time to get to yall QB. It aint like it was easy. Heck, the score was 13-7.
.. Iverson.. What n sam hel is u talkin bout..rotflmmfao like u.. But in simpler terms.. Did u notice I only played one drive on both sides of the ball the entirrrre game.. And since I got u on the phone Ai.. Howd i look regular season game when I actually got a workout n with THE ANSWER.. last bit not least u boys got a young stud n briscoe.. The first nigka to do the jarred allen on me.. handful of jersey pull down and bye bye birdie.. He after said it was technique.. I jist say goodshit.... And technique
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am

The blocked punt paved the way tho.. And i didnt say yall were scrubs nalgka.. Except black.. He charmin ullltra lika bihh.lol..
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:59 am

#22 The Beast, did you only get to play 2 series the whole game? What was that about? Did you get hurt?
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Yes I did get hurt crutch...emotionally..lol.. U didnt see the ambulance show up at halftime..??:~)
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Crutch wrote:#22 The Beast, did you only get to play 2 series the whole game? What was that about? Did you get hurt?
ROTFLMMFAO!!!! This is too funny!!

And Beast, u asked what am i talking about. Well, u asked why did James have so much pressure. I was speaking on pressure as in our defensive rush, not mental pressure bcuz im sure QBing is easy to him.

Ok, i have a question for u...no...two questions.

1. If u wasnt playing center, how the hell Briscoe get his hands on u?

2. When Cotton caught an interception in the endzone, why in heck where u on the 30yd line running full speed the opposite way of the ball carrier trying to crackback? I thought maybe u shouldve been going after the ball carrier instead of tryin to BLOCK me. That didnt work tho. U missed. Lol!
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  SLASH11 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 am

First what a hell of a punt (another great kick to win a big game).. Great job hustling to down it on the 1 or 2 yard line Cotton...GREAT call LB.. (I was listening, very unselfish)

Second LB basically he's tryna say that there was plenty of pressure because he wasn't in the game geesh... Lol..
SLASH11
SLASH11

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

SLASH11 wrote:First what a hell of a punt (another great kick to win a big game).. Great job hustling to down it on the 1 or 2 yard line Cotton...GREAT call LB.. (I was listening, very unselfish)

Second LB basically he's tryna say that there was plenty of pressure because he wasn't in the game geesh... Lol..
I knew exactly what he was saying but you and i know that that is straight trash of a statment! Lol! If it was bcuz he wasnt in the game, why wasnt he in the game? Lmao! I just wanted him to say it himself Slash. Lol! Geesh, can i use my mental tactics on him without u interupting? Lol!
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Goonz Goonz Goonz Empty 2pc is smarter than the average bear..

Post  #22 THE BEAST Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 am

Crutch wrote:#22 The Beast, did you only get to play 2 series the whole game? What was that about? Did you get hurt?
ROTFLMMFAO!!!! This is too funny!!

And Beast, u asked what am i talking about. Well, u asked why did James have so much pressure. I was speaking on pressure as in our defensive rush, not mental pressure bcuz im sure QBing is easy to him.

Ok, i have a question for u...no...two questions.

1. If u wasnt playing center, how the hell Briscoe get his hands on u?

2. When Cotton caught an interception in the endzone, why in heck where u on the 30yd line running full speed the opposite way of the ball carrier trying to crackback? I thought maybe u shouldve been going after the ball carrier instead of tryin to BLOCK me. That didnt work tho. U missed. Lol!
hahaha nïgga u a riot. Lmmfao..sorry for the slow pensmanship my brotha.. Last couple of days been tough.. But anyways u okayed briscoe to the 3 gap too frre u up. He came with some stand up ugly äss move the first time NO BUENO.. But that second play . That nïggs got on my outside arm grabbed all my lil jersey and yanked me downward like a bihh.. When I looked back all i saw was a bunch of dust and said this niggä done hit me with the jarrod allen.. And thats when the technique convo played n at.. but no matter how good the technique was there was no 0,1or 2 gap penetration unless yall had planned on sending frankie and yall didnt that play..so believe it or not advantage went to me on that play .. And 2. There at least 7 of my teammates between me n the ball carrier. So my instints said look for lb he gonna try to get me like he did alpha. So once I spotted u i said keep him from looking for the next duck quacking.. u were also n line of my mid field cut back lane position.. So it was a no brainer on what to do in that situation.. I didnt miss u either I just wasnt trying to rumper room ya just need u to get out my lane for my main assignment the mid field cut back cuz yall personnel is to fast to be trying to run to the ball ... thats how niggas be getting smoked due to Bad awareness and low football iq..
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 am

SLASH11 wrote:First what a hell of a punt (another great kick to win a big game).. Great job hustling to down it on the 1 or 2 yard line Cotton...GREAT call LB.. (I was listening, very unselfish)

I knew exactly what he was saying but you and i know that that is straight trash of a statment! Lol! If it was bcuz he wasnt in the game, why wasnt he in the game? Lmao! I just wanted him to say it himself Slash. Lol! Geesh, can i use my mental tactics on him without u interupting? Lol!
I wasnt n the game because yall was supposed to block that punt for the win.. And I wasnt n the game because .......... U know what...... I dont know why... The hëll i wasnt n the game...... . even bishop was on the the sideline... And said yall.. Yall aint got 2pc n the gammme.. Is yall stupid.. I think he was forreal but I laughed on the inside and looked confused on the out.... The way i feel we couldve walked out of there 14-0 easily.. No discredit to u boys or none of that cuz yall worked hard all season and seasons past done a great job n highland hills where my lil nïgga throw his I love u sign up at.. But it was time for david to slay goliath and they no my bad he took the slingshot out the game. That was so super of him.. That was my lesson learned.. If a niggä dont smoke but he cancerous. Get far the fück way from this dude...STRAIGHT LIKE THAT..
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Goonz Goonz Goonz Empty Look at iverson playing possum..

Post  #22 THE BEAST Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:28 am

But lb u noticed cuz u kept looking over ever 2_3 plays to see if I was trotting back n da game yet.. And yea im flattering myself cuz I love to practice..... Lol Basketball lol!
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Shutdown#13 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:51 am

14-0 come on bro be happy yall scored !!!!!!!!!!
Shutdown#13
Shutdown#13

Back to top Go down

Post  LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ) Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 am

Shutdown#13 wrote:14-0 come on bro be happy yall scored !!!!!!!!!!
Man do u hear this nicca? Lmao! I finally see what everybody else see when they see this nicca talk. He is very delusional!!!!! 14-0? Yeah right! And no, u didnt miss me bcuz i made sure u didnt!!!!!!! And y the fuk would i be looking over to see if u in the game or not? U was in the game the first time we played and what were the results then? Lol! Dude, u are hilarious!!!
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)
LIL-BIT #2 (HHP GOONZ)

Back to top Go down

Post  #22 THE BEAST Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:52 pm

The first time we played u I was on lb detail all game. No sacs.but. We lost that game.. Anf personal accolades mean nothinh n a loss tho.. And look slash I used a reverse tactic on lb.. N it worked.. Iverson u need more practice.. Lol.. I knew u were trying to get the inside scoop with all details included... Lb.. Focus on tomorrow cuz I got yall and shotyme n da finals.. And thats gonna br a hrll of a matchup..that game will be won n da trenches..
#22 THE BEAST
#22 THE BEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down