Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification on the League

Go down

Clarification on the League Empty Clarification on the League

Post  Admin Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 am

First of all I would like to thank everyone for their patience while we are experiencing changes with the Texas9man league. I understand that in the past week or so there is some confusion on where the Texas9Man Fall 2012 Season will be played. The league has left it's present location and relocated to Valley Creek Park in Mesquite Texas. In the upcoming week, I will be putting together a league representative board. These gentleman will be very influential in the decisions with the league.

In the past week, some information was posted on the forum about confirmed teams that may have been misleading and I apologize for this. Please understand our only mission is to provide better fields, have a competitive league and bring the family atmosphere back to the league. Over the pasts couple of years, I've focused on the legal part of Texas9man but now I am going to focus on getting back to the basics "good old fashion football" and now it's time to give the game back to the players.
I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding. If you would like to contact me personally, please call me at 469-337-5370.

Now Let's Experience The Competition and Play Some Football!!!

Carlos McGee

Admin
Admin

https://texas9man.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down