Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T9M OR TEXAS ELITE

+6
#14 McGee
Shutdown#13
Bossman_#69
wsthug
#10 GVB
BKE
10 posters

Go down

T9M OR TEXAS ELITE  Empty T9M OR TEXAS ELITE

Post  BKE Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Which League is everyone going to migrate to rather in Mesquite or still in Lancaster. Who was the better Commish Carlos or Royce?

BKE

Back to top Go down

T9M OR TEXAS ELITE  Empty Re: T9M OR TEXAS ELITE

Post  #10 GVB Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

LOL

#10 GVB

Back to top Go down

T9M OR TEXAS ELITE  Empty WOW THIS ISNT UP FOR DEBATE

Post  wsthug Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

BKE wrote:Which League is everyone going to migrate to rather in Mesquite or still in Lancaster. Who was the better Commish Carlos or Royce?

THEY BOTH ARE MY FRIENDS AND I'M TRYING TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!? MAN I BEEN DOING THIS A LONG TIME AND THUR IT ALL I HAVEN'T AND WILL NOT BETRAY EITHER OF THEM SO YEP ME AND FEW OTHER VETS ARE PUTTTING PLAN TOGETHER TO STAY ONE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wsthug
wsthug

Back to top Go down

T9M OR TEXAS ELITE  Empty READ!!!!

Post  Bossman_#69 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 pm

I wished both guys could come together on this one.I feel the Mesquite move is better for the parking & provides more of a family atmosphere for all the children that will be attending our games.
So TEXAS9MAN let's get it on!!!!!
Bossman_#69
Bossman_#69

Back to top Go down

Post  Shutdown#13 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Bossman_#69 wrote:I wished both guys could come together on this one.I feel the Mesquite move is better for the parking & provides more of a family atmosphere for all the children that will be attending our games.
So TEXAS9MAN let's get it on!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Shutdown#13 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shutdown#13
Shutdown#13

Back to top Go down

Post  #10 GVB Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

There is less parking at the fields in Mesquite. I have nothing personal against either one of them. However some people need to realize its a business. And if one person feels they have a better vision to better their business or a business then people should respect that and move on...

#10 GVB

Back to top Go down

Post  #14 McGee Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

Bossman, guess Cowboy nation going to Mesquite,

#14 McGee
#14 McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Is this disagreement or whatever the commisioners want to call it, destroying the 2012 Fall Season of football?

With the NFL season right around the corner, the upcoming 9man football tournaments like Austin, Florida, this is supposed to be exciting times!

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  face Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 am

if teams do decide to play in different leagues it will destroy the season. especially if the split is like the MFFL to 9man split 12 teams here and 12 there. the product was ok, can always stand improvement, but which league will be better for the players, wont know that til the season starts.
getting to watch all the cowboy games this season PRICELESS
face
face

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawyer/agent Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

I have to be missing something. It seems to me that most of the players/families/spectators in the league grew near Lancaster and still live in the area, so it only makes sense to stay in the area. Yes, the fields need some work BUT there are plenty of parks in Cedar Hill, Desoto, etc that could be used for the league. And as far as Mesquite providing a better "family atmosphere" I am not sure what is meant by this statement. BUT what I do know is the "family atmosphere" is not predicated on the geographical location of the league--the "family atmosphere" is created by the attitudes/respect/character of the players and spectators who participate in the league. Red cups filled with who knows what, blunts burning on the sidelines while kids stand by, excessive cursing and a pure unadulterated lack of respect for the women and children who attend the games are the only things taking I see disrupting the "family atmosphere." Now if someone is going to tell me that the red cups, blunts and excessive cursing will be eliminated by moving to Mesquite then I am all for the move b/c I am tired of seeing kids and women being disrespected by the MEN associated with our league.
Lawyer/agent
Lawyer/agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawyer/agent Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

wsthug wrote:
BKE wrote:Which League is everyone going to migrate to rather in Mesquite or still in Lancaster. Who was the better Commish Carlos or Royce?

THEY BOTH ARE MY FRIENDS AND I'M TRYING TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!? MAN I BEEN DOING THIS A LONG TIME AND THUR IT ALL I HAVEN'T AND WILL NOT BETRAY EITHER OF THEM SO YEP ME AND FEW OTHER VETS ARE PUTTTING PLAN TOGETHER TO STAY ONE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thug, I am willing to offer a free 2 hour mediation for Carlos and Royce to get whatever issues they have worked out. Email me your number.
Lawyer/agent
Lawyer/agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Lawyer/agent wrote:I have to be missing something. It seems to me that most of the players/families/spectators in the league grew near Lancaster and still live in the area, so it only makes sense to stay in the area. Yes, the fields need some work BUT there are plenty of parks in Cedar Hill, Desoto, etc that could be used for the league. And as far as Mesquite providing a better "family atmosphere" I am not sure what is meant by this statement. BUT what I do know is the "family atmosphere" is not predicated on the geographical location of the league--the "family atmosphere" is created by the attitudes/respect/character of the players and spectators who participate in the league. Red cups filled with who knows what, blunts burning on the sidelines while kids stand by, excessive cursing and a pure unadulterated lack of respect for the women and children who attend the games are the only things taking I see disrupting the "family atmosphere." Now if someone is going to tell me that the red cups, blunts and excessive cursing will be eliminated by moving to Mesquite then I am all for the move b/c I am tired of seeing kids and women being disrespected by the MEN associated with our league.

I don't think there was an underlying message in it being in Mesquite and the family atmosphere. That is what the "new" Texas 9 Man is promoting so that is what you hear.. There are plenty of players in our league who do not live in the South West part of the metro-plex also, so moving to Cedar Hill and Desoto doesn't necessarily provide a good central location for everyone involved.. That being said, I do agree with you as far as what is defined as a family atmosphere.
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawyer/agent Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Crutch, I figured that there are several players who do not live in the southwest; however, I figure since the league has been in the Southwest (Desoto and Lancaster) for several years now I do not see that location has been a problem. Now, I am all for change--necessary change. Again, if the commissioners are telling us that it is necessary for us to move the league to Mesquite to increase the "family atmosphere" b/c we simply CANNOT create a family atmosphere in Lancaster b/c of the location (or some other reason) then Mesquite here I come. Ultimately, all I want is a competitive league AND a place where the MEN can bring their women and children on Sundays and not have to worry about their children getting high off of some disrespectful idiot's blunt smoke.
Lawyer/agent
Lawyer/agent

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Crutch you mention something on the 9man facebook for players that made great sense! What's the solution? Kobe had a great statement, so I'm going to ride with that! Where is your team playing? If you don't feel you can put it on here then go to facebook 9man for players. Let's speak up since the commissioners are putting it on us!

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum