Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

+14
cjack#7
Bishop#8
Bossman_#69
#14 McGee
Xklusive
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
MAINE THANG
JCav85
Ms Hammer
J.TONEY15
GO GETTA
~Highly Respected~
Crutch
Mark Jackson
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  BLACKOUT Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Congrats Stallions by the way .. Now Bishop i'm the first person to say V the best woman i ever seen play but to say we not good without her you trippin .. Its nothing but talent over here .. V probably played 5 games this season and we still balled and didn't lose til the ship which is horrible but V don't make our team even tho i'm glad she here .. Hell i brung her here .. Stallions played good in the ship and we didn't and they have a great team and a great organization but they not the best .. Mark Jackson thought u was smarter than that .. Gametime won at least 6 ships and all underfeated and blew out every team in the ship .. Until u come close to that u cant even put anybody in they category .. They not only the best women team in 9 man history but the best in 9 man period .. Nobody has done what they have and they got discriminated on and had to break up for a season .. I call it break them up cause they to good .. Believe me they will do it that to ya when u to good but we coming again promise that betta and hungrier !! Congrats enjoy being a champ !!! For now !!! BLACKOUT !!!!!
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  BLACKOUT Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 am

CJ glad u said what u said .. Its not that important to us but yet u here to debate on if yall the best .. Like CJ said its not about how important but the challenge ! The challenge Maine ! We going to challenge ourself and go to Orlando and see if we can become National Champs which Gametime has won several times .. National .. Local news team saying they the best hahaha .. Got to win something else or somewhere to get on ESPN
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 am

SupaStar, thanks for the info. And 2 Kool has some success of their own, and look forward to watching them go after their first ship. However, are they going to be like other teams like Xtreme, Dynasty, Dimepieces? Meaning are their going to be teams that people pick to lose against teams like the Stallions, Lady Cowboys, Blackout? Are with Dynasty beating the Lady Cowboys in the playoffs, and some say they would have beaten Blackout, and coming off a tournament....are things changing in Texas9(Wo)men league?

Bishop - the same reason I put the other one. How does it make you feel? Exactly, let's hope that carries over to the women side.

Black, you are right I am smarter. GameTime accomplished alot but could they do it now?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. X Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:28 am

Mark Jackson wrote:SupaStar, thanks for the info. And 2 Kool has some success of their own, and look forward to watching them go after their first ship. However, are they going to be like other teams like Xtreme, Dynasty, Dimepieces? Meaning are their going to be teams that people pick to lose against teams like the Stallions, Lady Cowboys, Blackout? Are with Dynasty beating the Lady Cowboys in the playoffs, and some say they would have beaten Blackout, and coming off a tournament....are things changing in Texas9(Wo)men league?

Bishop - the same reason I put the other one. How does it make you feel? Exactly, let's hope that carries over to the women side.

Black, you are right I am smarter. GameTime accomplished alot but could they do it now?

Umm Hell to the YES Exclamation
Mr. X
Mr. X

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm

lol! lol! at black
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

BLACKOUT wrote:Congrats Stallions by the way .. Now Bishop i'm the first person to say V the best woman i ever seen play but to say we not good without her you trippin .. Its nothing but talent over here .. V probably played 5 games this season and we still balled and didn't lose til the ship which is horrible but V don't make our team even tho i'm glad she here .. Hell i brung her here .. Stallions played good in the ship and we didn't and they have a great team and a great organization but they not the best .. Mark Jackson thought u was smarter than that .. Gametime won at least 6 ships and all underfeated and blew out every team in the ship .. Until u come close to that u cant even put anybody in they category .. They not only the best women team in 9 man history but the best in 9 man period .. Nobody has done what they have and they got discriminated on and had to break up for a season .. I call it break them up cause they to good .. Believe me they will do it that to ya when u to good but we coming again promise that betta and hungrier !! Congrats enjoy being a champ !!! For now !!! BLACKOUT !!!!!

yes you have a good team but V was the X factor!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACKOUT Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Could they do it now ? Who doing what they did now .. I know u not talking bout women teams that cant even win 2 in a row then along 6 or 7 ships .. they cant help the time that they came to the league not they fault they was advanced on football more than the other girls .. Its been alot of punishment for being to good now days .. I guess thats the new era now .. Skinny jeans wearing mofo's but that another subject .. Gametime the best period quit trying to take that from them bro and u say some say Dynasty might have beaten us .. We just WHOOPED dynasty the weak before easy bro .. Get of the gas .. We didnt lose till the ship .. We beat everybody last season but played bad in the ship and that wont happen again .. BLACKOUT with a question mark ? Dont take how good the girls are on this team or how good BLACKOUT is either cause we all know u will see the Stallions and BLACKOUT in the ship again
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:SupaStar, thanks for the info. And 2 Kool has some success of their own, and look forward to watching them go after their first ship. However, are they going to be like other teams like Xtreme, Dynasty, Dimepieces? Meaning are their going to be teams that people pick to lose against teams like the Stallions, Lady Cowboys, Blackout? Are with Dynasty beating the Lady Cowboys in the playoffs, and some say they would have beaten Blackout, and coming off a tournament....are things changing in Texas9(Wo)men league?

Why are we listing to this porch monkey!!!!!!! This dude don't know what the h^ll he is talking about! It must be halloween, because here come the spooks monkey !!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACKOUT Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

V is a x factor .. She an x factor on any team cause she that good .. would even be an x factor on the team that got Mark Jackson asking they the best .. Funny !! Speaking of Mark Jackson i happen to know u like a certain women team .. Help them coach and get them betta bro so it will be more comp on the women side .. They been having that same team with all the good players in women and havent won not a dam thing .. Tell them to step the game up so the Lady Cowboys , Stallions and us can look forward to playing others team besides playing each other .. IJs

Last edited by BLACKOUT on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Blackout has a good squad and will continue to improve! Maine got a serious movement over there and game time opened my eyes on women that can play football , remember people they were so good they got ran off!! Woow!!
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm

BLACKOUT wrote:Could they do it now ? Who doing what they did now .. I know u not talking bout women teams that cant even win 2 in a row then along 6 or 7 ships .. they cant help the time that they came to the league not they fault they was advanced on football more than the other girls .. Its been alot of punishment for being to good now days .. I guess thats the new era now .. Skinny jeans wearing mofo's but that another subject .. Gametime the best period quit trying to take that from them bro and u say some say Dynasty might have beaten us .. We just WHOOPED dynasty the weak before easy bro .. Get of the gas .. We didnt lose till the ship .. We beat everybody last season but played bad in the ship and that wont happen again .. BLACKOUT with a question mark ? Dont take how good the girls are on this team or how good BLACKOUT is either cause we all know u will see the Stallions and BLACKOUT in the ship again

Bro please! You are the waterboy for Blackout! Those girl don't need you as a coach No !! They have already been coached by the best (J.Toney), so they know what to do! Bro I take a different group of girls almost ever season and win with them! Thats just what i do! Blackout in the ship next season is a joke! Waterboy you bore me! You just make sure that the gatorade is cold on the sideline boy!!!!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 pm

BLACKOUT wrote:Could they do it now ? Who doing what they did now .. I know u not talking bout women teams that cant even win 2 in a row then along 6 or 7 ships .. they cant help the time that they came to the league not they fault they was advanced on football more than the other girls .. Its been alot of punishment for being to good now days .. I guess thats the new era now .. Skinny jeans wearing mofo's but that another subject .. Gametime the best period quit trying to take that from them bro and u say some say Dynasty might have beaten us .. We just WHOOPED dynasty the weak before easy bro .. Get of the gas .. We didnt lose till the ship .. We beat everybody last season but played bad in the ship and that wont happen again .. BLACKOUT with a question mark ? Dont take how good the girls are on this team or how good BLACKOUT is either cause we all know u will see the Stallions and BLACKOUT in the ship again

was this a shot at the Lady Cowboys? if not my bad! What im I saying!!! Im classless!!! F-blackout!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACKOUT Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Never a waterboy .. Im learning coaching i admit that and its going to get betta ... Promise that !!! Im a straight baller J Toney and never played a waterboy roll .. Im that ***** that the waterboy gets water to first .. We coming back more motivated and we going to be betta .. We winning next season and the season after that after that and so on and do something no other team but Gametime and thats win more than one in a row ..!! I said it and promise that paperweight champs .. Yall can get in and the other teams for second if u want thats on you .. Right now this all chit talking but we going to make it a reality ! Hope yall make it J to least play us next season .. We want to be the ones to send ya home .. Didnt even make it .. Horrible ! BLACKOUT !!!
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACKOUT Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:22 pm

That wasnt a shot at Lady Cowboys but that last one was .. Thats a shot on the women teams period !! We will not lose to ANY of YALL AGAIN .. BLACKOUT WOMEN WILL NOT LOSE IN 9 MAN AGAIN !!!!

EVER !!!!
BLACKOUT
BLACKOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Looks like the women league will be very competitive next season. Well, that is if the other teams believe they can win!

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAlpha06 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm

<----best coach ever......IJS.....
TxAlpha06
TxAlpha06

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? - Page 3 Empty 2 KOOL RISING THO!

Post  THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am

@ Mark....Out of the teams besides the Big 3( Stallions, Blackout , Cowboys) ...But besides those powers 2 KOOL the only non power to make a Championship in the past 5 seasons! We have beaten every organization except the Stallions! 4 out of 5 seasons we played in a Conference title game losing to the eventual Champs! Won Tournament in Austin last year...We kno we can win it all and we will get pass the Stallions this season! We are now the 4th Power in the League!
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:20 pm

SupaStar it's hard for me to agree with that. Dynasty has been making some good noise. Now the 2Kool Ladies are in the top 5. However, I'm tired of seeing D-Nice right in his picks most of the time meaning are the other teams going to step up like Dime Pieces, 2 Kool, LPA, Xtreme, Reloaded?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 pm

So u saying Dynasty can post our resume..And Dynasty hasn't beaten 2kool...
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm

If that's the case, I stand corrected.

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Subzero Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

I know I can't say The New Age Outlaws are the greatest in history because we only played one season, but don't sleep on them ladies. In our one season we only lost two games and that was once in regular season to Gametime and then in the playoffs to Gametime, by the way the best passing QB in history (Sonja Wright) wasn't there. Very Happy. J you are a great coach but best no. The New Age Outlaws changed the women's game just like the original Outlaws changed 9man. (That was before alot of you youngsters were thought of). Ask anybody that started there career in the MFL. (Clyde and G). One thing people may not know is that every player from the New Age Outlaws went to a team and was the superstar. SN: All the players from the New Age Outlaws were first time football players. The New Age Outlaws had a Great coaching staff. NEW AGE OUTLAWS
Subzero
Subzero

http://www.myspace.com/subzero1914

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3