Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why?

+4
Mark Jackson
FRESH
#14 McGee
Crutch
8 posters

Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why?

Post  Crutch Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Well lets keep the greatest conversations alive. Who is the best Qb in 9man, who do you hate playing the most.. Who is #1?

Fresh, James, Devo, J Harris, Ron, Slash, Allen, Too Sweet?
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Re: Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why?

Post  #14 McGee Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Warning, this is bound to be an interesting topic
#14 McGee
#14 McGee

Back to top Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Re: Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why?

Post  FRESH Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 pm

I don't get involved with individual awards Mcgee but I got to stand up for my team...lol
FRESH
FRESH

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Shotyme QB will probably have to get my choice right now. Whether it's standing in the pocket behind his O-line throwing the ball, it's making plays with his legs. it was once said that he wasn't CRUTCH. I think these past seasons that has been shown to be false.

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:Shotyme QB will probably have to get my choice right now. Whether it's standing in the pocket behind his O-line throwing the ball, it's making plays with his legs. it was once said that he wasn't CRUTCH. I think these past seasons that has been shown to be false.

Was that a Pun, or did you mean CLUTCH? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Just my opinion

Post  SLASH11 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I would have to go with Fresh.. After all im 0-7 versus him... The ONLY qb im yet to beat.. Cant argue with numbers and his dont lie.. No matter what it is he finds a way to get it done. Championship game for example we did a great job in taking his legs from him and he stood in the pocket and made a few clutch throws to lead his troops...

Devo, great qb... Ive stole alot from him to help me become the qb I am...

Allen, man oh man, my AFC arch rival.. That was a CLASSIC battle we just had bro.. LOL... Cocky mfr you.. FYI: YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME AGAIN!!!!!

Ron, another great qb, but he has lost to better teams over the years in my opinion..

I think James is a great qb, but I think that once people figured out how to defend their offensive scheme, they havent been the same team since...

Too Sweet, hell of a player and when hott will pick you apart with his arm and will make you hug yourself with his legs... I just think he sometimes take to many risky throws that hurts his team...

J Harris is a heck of an athelete, just dont understand how he hasnt won more with some of the teams he has had...

Slash: I promise I will be waaaayyyyyy better this next season. Getting in that gym with my boy JR and coming back with a chip on my shoulder. Hell we turning into the Buffalo Bills.. LOL

Those are my Qbs in order of who I think is tops as of right now!!!!
SLASH11
SLASH11

Back to top Go down

Post  FRED AKA CANT BE STOP Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 pm

SLASH11 wrote:I would have to go with Fresh.. After all im 0-7 versus him... The ONLY qb im yet to beat.. Cant argue with numbers and his dont lie.. No matter what it is he finds a way to get it done. Championship game for example we did a great job in taking his legs from him and he stood in the pocket and made a few clutch throws to lead his troops...

Devo, great qb... Ive stole alot from him to help me become the qb I am...

Allen, man oh man, my AFC arch rival.. That was a CLASSIC battle we just had bro.. LOL... Cocky mfr you.. FYI: YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME AGAIN!!!!!

Ron, another great qb, but he has lost to better teams over the years in my opinion..

I think James is a great qb, but I think that once people figured out how to defend their offensive scheme, they havent been the same team since...

Too Sweet, hell of a player and when hott will pick you apart with his arm and will make you hug yourself with his legs... I just think he sometimes take to many risky throws that hurts his team...

J Harris is a heck of an athelete, just dont understand how he hasnt won more with some of the teams he has had...

Slash: I promise I will be waaaayyyyyy better this next season. Getting in that gym with my boy JR and coming back with a chip on my shoulder. Hell we turning into the Buffalo Bills.. LOL

Those are my Qbs in order of who I think is tops as of right now!!!!
fresh... dam did i just say tht Fuc? the Ni???
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP
FRED AKA CANT BE STOP

Back to top Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Freshhhhhh

Post  ninogray #8 The Show Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Fresh is my favorite. The mind set. The athletic ability. And a leader of men. Perfect blend.

And one more thing to Slash.....

I have seen on here twice now people talking about "taking away Fresh legs". No one did anything of the sort. Fresh ran maybe once per game this season. He is a pocket passer when he can get the protection. So my response is....it was never his intention to flee and run. Not one game this year. Most time the QB runs if the pocket collapse or receivers were not open. And neither was the case. He can run if he needs to, but recognize this dude did his thing from the pocket all year long.

Shoooooooooooooooooooo!
ninogray #8 The Show
ninogray #8 The Show

Back to top Go down

Who is the best QB of all time in 9man, and why? Empty Competitive Guy

Post  BriggzNation Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:42 am

Out of all my time spent in texas9man, i have to say that I have beat every team in the league, except DAMN Shotyme. I would have to say it's because of Fresh. Thats the game I look forward to playing, because the guy is such a competitor. I try bait him in sometimes, by yelling some trash talking his way, "quit being scared *****, and throw my way" but he never snap back. I hate that. Fresh you got my vote as the best QB....P.S. when ya'll ask who the best DB of all time in texas9man....make sure you not only mention my name, but crown me king. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BriggzNation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down