Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

+14
cjack#7
Bishop#8
Bossman_#69
#14 McGee
Xklusive
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
MAINE THANG
JCav85
Ms Hammer
J.TONEY15
GO GETTA
~Highly Respected~
Crutch
Mark Jackson
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? Empty Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  Mark Jackson Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 am

The Lady Stallions have been in the Championship every since the women league has started in 9man. No other women team has been to more championships than the Lady Stallions. GameTime some say is the best however, that was during the time the league wasn't that competitive. The Stallions was not the team predicted to go back to the Ship and win it. Let's be real, they were said to have lost some of their key players, coaches but yet and still. The Stallions have proved why they have dominated Texas9man women league for seasons. After so called women teams come out and claim to be the best. The real headlines are the Lady Stallions who has never had a losing season. Is the Lady Stallions the best women organization in Texas9(Wo)men history?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  Crutch Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:35 am

They have sustained and played longer than anyone.. Hard to argue with them being the best women's organization.. Players haev gone and went, but Stallions have always been around and have always been a top team.. Congrats on another great season to those ladies and their coaches..
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  ~Highly Respected~ Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 am

*Takes Bow*
THANK YOU....THANK YOU

I WOULD LIKE TO FIRST SAY THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL TEAMMATES. THROUGH THICK N THIN WE REMAINED A FAMILY STAYED FOCUSED ON THE ULTIMATE GOAL. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK MY FANS FOR SUPPORTING AND CRITIQUING ME AND MOTIVATING ME TO DO BETTER. THIS WAS ONLY MY 2ND SEASON IN THE LEAGUE AND I'VE RECEIVED A PLAYER OF THE WEEK (DEFENSIVE) AND A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE SAME SEASON. I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING BACK AT IT NEXT SEASON. THANK YOU GUYS FOR NOTICING HOW WONDERFUL THE STALLION ORGANIZATION IS..... queen
~Highly Respected~
~Highly Respected~

Back to top Go down

Post  GO GETTA Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:07 am

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER CRUTCH!!!

THE STALLIONS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE PLAYING ON THE FINAL SUNDAY OF THE SEASON.... EVERYTIME. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABT ANY OTHER TEAM OUT THERE. IN MY 5 SEASONS OF BEING A STALLION, WE LOST IN THE CONF FINALS, THEN LOST IN THE SHIP IN 4 OTS, CAME BACK AND WENT UNDEFEATED, LOST IN THE BOWL THE NEXT SEASON AND WON IT AGAIN!! WE ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT. WE KEEP A WINNING RECORD. TEAMS COME AND GO. BREAK UP, FORM NEW TEAMS... WE TAKE NO SEASONS OFF!!

I'D SAY WE ARE THE BEST DAMN WOMENS ORGANIZATION... queen queen

GO GETTA
GO GETTA

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:The Lady Stallions have been in the Championship every since the women league has started in 9man. No other women team has been to more championships than the Lady Stallions. GameTime some say is the best however, that was during the time the league wasn't that competitive. The Stallions was not the team predicted to go back to the Ship and win it. Let's be real, they were said to have lost some of their key players, coaches but yet and still. The Stallions have proved why they have dominated Texas9man women league for seasons. After so called women teams come out and claim to be the best. The real headlines are the Lady Stallions who has never had a losing season. Is the Lady Stallions the best women organization in Texas9(Wo)men history?

Wait! Wait!Wait!!!!!!!!! The best organization in Texas 9 history No ? Are you forreal? Question Bro the Lady Cowboys have to be in this conversation! Yes the Stallions are a great org, but Man the cowboys stay in the ship!!!! This is only the stallions 2nd ship and you hand them the title scratch of greatest! Sir you offend me with your blasphemy!!! The last 5 seasons the Cowboys have been in the ship 3 times, and won 2 of them. Bro you don't have a clue what the h^ll you are talking about. Please don't comment on the women's league, because you do not have a clue(stupid coon monkey) !!! The Lady Cowboys are the Best Org. in the league!!!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 pm

GO GETTA wrote:I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER CRUTCH!!!

THE STALLIONS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE PLAYING ON THE FINAL SUNDAY OF THE SEASON.... EVERYTIME. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABT ANY OTHER TEAM OUT THERE. IN MY 5 SEASONS OF BEING A STALLION, WE LOST IN THE CONF FINALS, THEN LOST IN THE SHIP IN 4 OTS, CAME BACK AND WENT UNDEFEATED, LOST IN THE BOWL THE NEXT SEASON AND WON IT AGAIN!! WE ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT. WE KEEP A WINNING RECORD. TEAMS COME AND GO. BREAK UP, FORM NEW TEAMS... WE TAKE NO SEASONS OFF!!

I'D SAY WE ARE THE BEST DAMN WOMENS ORGANIZATION... queen queen

WHO DID YOU LOSE TO!~!!!!!!! LADY COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms Hammer Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm

GREAT JOB LADIES, I HAVE NEVER MISSED A GAME IN ALL THE SEASONS I HAVE PLAYED, AND THE ONE MISSED HAD TO BE THE CHAMPIONSHIP Sad . GREAT JOB TO ALL MY TEAMMATES AND WAY TO GET THAT TITLE..... queen queen queen queen queen queen queen
Ms Hammer
Ms Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  GO GETTA Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm

scratch scratch scratch

J, CUT IT OUT. YES YALL HAVE 2 SHIPS AND YALL DID BEAT US TO GET THEM. IM SURE YOU THINK YOUR TEAM IS THE BEST OR WHATEVA & THATS FINE, THATS YOUR OPINION. BUT TALKING ABT THE BEST ORGANIZATION IS A NO BRAINER! THE STALLIONS HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE THE LADY COWBOYS WERE EVEN THOUGHT ABT. YOU ONLY HAVE 5 SEASONS UNDER YOUR BELT..... AND NO, YALL ARE NOT ALWAYS IN THE SHIP NOR DO YALL MAKE IT TO THE LAST SUNDAY (CONF SHIP & BOWL) MORE THAN THE STALLIONS.

STALLIONS HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 4 OUT OF 5 SUPERBOWLS.
LADY COWBOYS 2 OUT OF THE LAST 5.

NO DISS TO YOUR TEAM, JUST STATING FACTS......... POINT PROVEN. CASE CLOSED. Cool Cool

AGAIN, THE STALLIONS ARE THE BEST WOMENS ORGANIZATION PERIOD..... CHECK THE NUMBERS! lol! lol!
GO GETTA
GO GETTA

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Highly Respected~ Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 pm

GO GETTA wrote: scratch scratch scratch

J, CUT IT OUT. YES YALL HAVE 2 SHIPS AND YALL DID BEAT US TO GET THEM. IM SURE YOU THINK YOUR TEAM IS THE BEST OR WHATEVA & THATS FINE, THATS YOUR OPINION. BUT TALKING ABT THE BEST ORGANIZATION IS A NO BRAINER! THE STALLIONS HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE THE LADY COWBOYS WERE EVEN THOUGHT ABT. YOU ONLY HAVE 5 SEASONS UNDER YOUR BELT..... AND NO, YALL ARE NOT ALWAYS IN THE SHIP NOR DO YALL MAKE IT TO THE LAST SUNDAY (CONF SHIP & BOWL) MORE THAN THE STALLIONS.

STALLIONS HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST 4 OUT OF 5 SUPERBOWLS.
LADY COWBOYS 2 OUT OF THE LAST 5.

NO DISS TO YOUR TEAM, JUST STATING FACTS......... POINT PROVEN. CASE CLOSED. Cool Cool

AGAIN, THE STALLIONS ARE THE BEST WOMENS ORGANIZATION PERIOD..... CHECK THE NUMBERS! lol! lol!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OK OK ...AND I LOVE IT!!!!
~Highly Respected~
~Highly Respected~

Back to top Go down

Post  JCav85 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Gametime.
JCav85
JCav85

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank you Ms. Go Getta! I was about to get racially offended more than anything.. Coon? LOL

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  MAINE THANG Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

J Cav, not taking nothing at all ftom Gametime, they where great at the time that when it wasnt that much competition on the womens side. They change there name to Adrenaline and we Won and they had some of our players on there team. J Cav, the women side has gotten better and I dont think that Gametime would be able to win as easily like they did today.. Take away V and Gametime is an average team and yesterday she got exposed badly. Cant run and just throw it up anymo lol! re.

Not only do we win Ships we break teams Up!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

MAINE THANG

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? Empty 2 KOOL RISING THO!

Post  THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Great topic and Tough Call....Stallions have been to the most Ships but lost the most also..Gametime won the most and dominated like no other..Cowboys really have made the most of their opportunities when getting there...So I will go with Stallions on perseverance and longevity...They been here from the start and still going Strong! Stephinie saved that organization!
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12

Back to top Go down

Post  JCav85 Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:01 pm

I haven't watched the women's the last couple seasons because work thinks it's cool to make me be there on Sundays, but V is the best female player I've seen in the country. Mikki and Shanta were on the Lady Cowboy teams that won weren't they? (I'm really not sure). Maybe I shouldn't have posted because I haven't seen enough lately, just puttin up my opinion. And maybe tryin to start arguments. Twisted Evil
JCav85
JCav85

Back to top Go down

Post  Xklusive Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:21 pm

J you my boo and all and yes superbowls we have lost were at the hands of the Lady Cowboys but the question was who is the best organization anybody can be the better team on any given Sunday. We have had the same same team year in and year out plus/minus 1 or 2 players. The nuclues is always the same. We don't recruit. Even players that leave come back BECAUSE we are that type of ORGANIZATION!!!! We are a true team of individuals who love playing with each other. Aint no egos over here and you never know who gonna be the star of the game cause we that talented. Stallions have been to 4/5 of the last Super Bowls and won 2. Count us in to be playing on the Last Sunday every time. Teams are BUILT just to beat the STALLIONS!!!!

Last edited by Xklusive on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xklusive
Xklusive

Back to top Go down

Post  MAINE THANG Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Well Damn lol! lol! ....

MAINE THANG

Back to top Go down

Post  #14 McGee Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 am

Can we expect to see the Stallions in Orlando come January?
#14 McGee
#14 McGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 am

So are the Stallions dominating the women league?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

Xklusive wrote:J you my boo and all and yes superbowls we have lost were at the hands of the Lady Cowboys but the question was who is the best organization anybody can be the better team on any given Sunday. We have had the same same team year in and year out plus/minus 1 or 2 players. The nuclues is always the same. We don't recruit. Even players that leave come back BECAUSE we are that type of ORGANIZATION!!!! We are a true team of individuals who love playing with each other. Aint no egos over here and you never know who gonna be the star of the game cause we that talented. Stallions have been to 4/5 of the last Super Bowls and won 2. Count us in to be playing on the Last Sunday every time. Teams are BUILT just to beat the STALLIONS!!!!

Mamma you are so wrong! You went to the stallions 5 seasons ago. Lets go back!!! Can't nobody tell me about this womens league No !!!!

Spring 10: Lady Cowboys vs Stallions (Cowboys)
Fall 10: Lady Cowdoys vs Adrenaline (Adenline)
Spring 11: Stallions vs 2kool (Stallions)(1st ship) Thank you J.Toney for knocking out Adrenaline, because maine could never beat them!!!!
Fall 11: Cowboys vs Stallions (Cowboys)
Spring 12: Stallions vs Blackout (Stallions)
What makes this Stallion Org. the greats in 9man scratch
I have Changed my team name, but its still a J.Toney org. (I paid for it)! Bad girls(Was in the ship against the hurricane), Lady Spartans, and when I took over Dynasty for a season, and put them on the map!
If you want to keep it real this past ship should have been named the (J. Toney bowl)!!!!The Majority of the players that played this past sunday been in a J.Toney's Organization! The stallions are not the best Org No ! Lady Cowboys (J.Toney) is the best org! We produced the most league MVP's! We have been to 4 ships, and We have won 2 of them. Lady Cowboys have the best coach in the league! The Lady Cowboys are always one of the top teams! When a player come throught this org they automatic become a better player! Remember Step couldn't even run an out before J.Toney blessed her with this game! Stallions are a good Org. ,but not the greatest No! Somebody please provide some facts to support this very false statement!!!

#15 J. Toney Cowboys
a*k*a
CEO of the best Org. (Cowboy Nation)

J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  Bossman_#69 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Congrats to the Stallions!!!!
Bossman_#69
Bossman_#69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Stallions my be the most consistent since they been in it.

J.toney my be the best coach every, he just flat out win. hell he even beat the stallions with the bad girls and almost won that ship. Ole girl for the hurricane caught a lucky pass in overtime.

Gametime had they never got set up and kicked out. Aint no telling how many they would have won and they never lost a reg season game. Yes the women side have gotten better and the Stallions keeps winning, what in the world makes you think gametime would have kept winning.
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:So are the Stallions dominating the women league?
as of right now yes they are, but they best in history no.
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Bishop#8 wrote:
Mark Jackson wrote:So are the Stallions dominating the women league?
as of right now yes they are, but they best in history no.

T. Bishop you are a wise man!!!!!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:19 pm

The competition looks about the same to me! Gametime and the stallions are hands down the best I've ever seen! I tell Maine all the time his team is something serious!
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:19 pm

when Gametime was dominating the only team that met them was the Stallions.

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next