Texas9Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

+14
cjack#7
Bishop#8
Bossman_#69
#14 McGee
Xklusive
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
MAINE THANG
JCav85
Ms Hammer
J.TONEY15
GO GETTA
~Highly Respected~
Crutch
Mark Jackson
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  Crutch Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Mark Jackson wrote:when Gametime was dominating the only team that met them was the Stallions.

Great Point
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Stallions the best women organization in 9man history? - Page 2 Empty Re: Stallions the best women organization in 9man history?

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

cjack#7 wrote:The competition looks about the same to me! Gametime and the stallions are hands down the best I've ever seen! I tell Maine all the time his team is something serious!

This season they were stack! Bro Maine dont run that team No ! Thats not his team no more No ! That is K.T and Step team! Maine is suppose to be replaced by Fresh!!! This is your boy J. Toney reporting live from T.S.P.N!!!!!!!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Crutch wrote:
Mark Jackson wrote:when Gametime was dominating the only team that met them was the Stallions.

Great Point

And who is giving the stallions a game if they been to the last 5 ships?
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 pm

True statement! The Stallions had the speed to match game time, but always got smashed in the ship, because speed will always lose to stucture! In the beging maine and boss had a great pipeline toget all the athletic women, but didnt have a clue on what to do with it. The other teams had older house moms, and women who didn't no nothing about the game. At that time the stallions were the only team to match up with gametyme athletism, so with all that talent why didn't maine, and boss win one scratch !!! Because they didnt know what to do with it! It was just like having a big d&(k, and you don't know how to f&cK ! Mark Jackson my question to you is could you have taken that old stallion team and atleast produced one ship with those teams? ijs
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Hands down Gametyme is the best womens team ever to grace its present in the 9man
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Organizations that's been around....you have to give it to the Dimepieces, Dynasty, and who else am I missing?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Jackson Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Gametime have done something that a women's team has never done in the U.S., and that is dominate all tournaments even in Canada. However, would Gametime be able to dominate if they were to play now in 9man? OR would we still be seeing Stallions?

Mark Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Highly Respected~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Bossman_#69 wrote:Congrats to the Stallions!!!!

THANKS SIR!!! Very Happy
~Highly Respected~
~Highly Respected~

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

J Toney, They were by far the most dominating team of all time.. Hands DOWN... I don't think a team scored on them before the "decision" LOL

When I think of 5 years of women's flag football in 9man, the only team i can think of who has won ships and has always been around, I think Stallions.. Longevity and consistency has to be put in the equation for best organization. They have been to more Ships than anyone, if you go back far enough!
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Xklusive Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:56 pm

J.TONEY15 wrote:
Xklusive wrote:J you my boo and all and yes superbowls we have lost were at the hands of the Lady Cowboys but the question was who is the best organization anybody can be the better team on any given Sunday. We have had the same same team year in and year out plus/minus 1 or 2 players. The nuclues is always the same. We don't recruit. Even players that leave come back BECAUSE we are that type of ORGANIZATION!!!! We are a true team of individuals who love playing with each other. Aint no egos over here and you never know who gonna be the star of the game cause we that talented. Stallions have been to 4/5 of the last Super Bowls and won 2. Count us in to be playing on the Last Sunday every time. Teams are BUILT just to beat the STALLIONS!!!!

Mamma you are so wrong! You went to the stallions 5 seasons ago. Lets go back!!! Can't nobody tell me about this womens league No !!!!

Spring 10: Lady Cowboys vs Stallions (Cowboys)
Fall 10: Lady Cowdoys vs Adrenaline (Adenline)
Spring 11: Stallions vs 2kool (Stallions)(1st ship) Thank you J.Toney for knocking out Adrenaline, because maine could never beat them!!!!
Fall 11: Cowboys vs Stallions (Cowboys)
Spring 12: Stallions vs Blackout (Stallions)
What makes this Stallion Org. the greats in 9man scratch
I have Changed my team name, but its still a J.Toney org. (I paid for it)! Bad girls(Was in the ship against the hurricane), Lady Spartans, and when I took over Dynasty for a season, and put them on the map!
If you want to keep it real this past ship should have been named the (J. Toney bowl)!!!!The Majority of the players that played this past sunday been in a J.Toney's Organization! The stallions are not the best Org No ! Lady Cowboys (J.Toney) is the best org! We produced the most league MVP's! We have been to 4 ships, and We have won 2 of them. Lady Cowboys have the best coach in the league! The Lady Cowboys are always one of the top teams! When a player come throught this org they automatic become a better player! Remember Step couldn't even run an out before J.Toney blessed her with this game! Stallions are a good Org. ,but not the greatest No! Somebody please provide some facts to support this very false statement!!!

#15 J. Toney Cowboys
a*k*a
CEO of the best Org. (Cowboy Nation)

J you just made my point. Before me the STALLIONS were good and contending and things havent changed. I know our history the past five seasons and we been to the Super Bowl 4/5 seasons. Yes you are hell of a coach but it says something bout the Stallions staying Stallions and not 3 other team names while dividing players around. You were the one that discovered me so yea you do a good job of recruiting and improving players but again as far as organization goes STALLIONS I KNOW SO. never seen or played GAMETIME so can't speak on that.
Xklusive
Xklusive

Back to top Go down

Post  MAINE THANG Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Crutch thanks alot bro. You keep it real and short.
I dont even see what the debate is lol.
K T , before you came, we went to the ship every year but one so add 4 or 5 moe appearances inthe ship

MAINE THANG

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:16 pm

#14 McGee wrote:Can we expect to see the Stallions in Orlando come January?

That would put them in a superior group if they did! And that's better then being great in 9 man. When people only see you play once or twice in other states but know your name says a lot about your game!
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Post  MAINE THANG Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:20 pm

C Jack, flag football is not that important to some of us...Half of my girls go into basketball in January.

MAINE THANG

Back to top Go down

Post  cjack#7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 pm

MAINE THANG wrote:C Jack, flag football is not that important to some of us...Half of my girls go into basketball in January.

It's not about being important it's about challenging your game! I'm pretty sure this ain't important to nobody!
cjack#7
cjack#7

Back to top Go down

Post  GO GETTA Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 pm

cjack#7 wrote:
MAINE THANG wrote:C Jack, flag football is not that important to some of us...Half of my girls go into basketball in January.

It's not about being important it's about challenging your game! I'm pretty sure this ain't important to nobody!

The majority of the Stallions are either coaches/teachers or play other sports or its just not that important to them as Maine said. Only a few of us are able to travel to play, which is why you see the same 3 or 4 players in tournaments. To most women, its just something to do on Sundays that some just happen to be good at. So taking it on the road to challenge ourselves is not our to-do list. I mean, we are women. Its not like we tryna live out our childhood dream of being a professional football player. Well, maybe that is some womens dreams but I know not one of ours in the Stallion Camp...
GO GETTA
GO GETTA

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Highly Respected~ Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm

GO GETTA wrote:
cjack#7 wrote:

The majority of the Stallions are either coaches/teachers or play other sports or its just not that important to them as Maine said. Only a few of us are able to travel to play, which is why you see the same 3 or 4 players in tournaments. To most women, its just something to do on Sundays that some just happen to be good at. So taking it on the road to challenge ourselves is not our to-do list. I mean, we are women. Its not like we tryna live out our childhood dream of being a professional football player. Well, maybe that is some womens dreams but I know not one of ours in the Stallion Camp...

ROTFLMMFAO.......GET OUT STEPH! BUT SHE'S RIGHT.....AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT. LOL J/K! I PLAY FOOTBALL, VOLLEYBALL, AND BASKETBALL YEAR ROUND. I NORMALLY DO ALL MY TRAVELING WITH BASKETBALL, BUT THE TOURNEY IN ORLANDO SOUNDS FUN. MAYBE I CAN GET PICKED UP BC I KNOW D@*N WELL THE "STALLIONS" WONT BE PLAYING. WE CAN BARELY GET 8 TO SHOW ON SUNDAYS, LOL BUT SMH AT THE SAME D@*N TIME!
~Highly Respected~
~Highly Respected~

Back to top Go down

Post  Xklusive Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm

That would put them in a superior group if they did! And that's better then being great in 9 man. When people only see you play once or twice in other states but know your name says a lot about your game![/quote]

Thanks for STALLION love. Fan of yours since yhe silvetbacks lol but As far as I can tell Adrenaline wins all the tournament we 1-1 with them when both teams have all players so where's the challenge in traveling???
Xklusive
Xklusive

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Crutch wrote:J Toney, They were by far the most dominating team of all time.. Hands DOWN... I don't think a team scored on them before the "decision" LOL

When I think of 5 years of women's flag football in 9man, the only team i can think of who has won ships and has always been around, I think Stallions.. Longevity and consistency has to be put in the equation for best organization. They have been to more Ships than anyone, if you go back far enough!

Equation is the key word! So you have to look at the ratio! the Stallions have been to the ship around 7 time and only won 2 scratch 29% rate of closing! Thats not greatness my friend No ! So the 9man league is praising the buffalo bills! They can get there, but they can't close the deal!!! No Still coons!!!! cat
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  J.TONEY15 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Now if the Stallions win back to back ships and then I will put them in the running for top Org. in the league. We know thats no going to happen, because the Lady Cowboys own the fall season! Great season Stallions!
J.TONEY15
J.TONEY15

Back to top Go down

Post  Crutch Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 pm

J.TONEY15 wrote:
Crutch wrote:J Toney, They were by far the most dominating team of all time.. Hands DOWN... I don't think a team scored on them before the "decision" LOL

Equation is the key word! So you have to look at the ratio! the Stallions have been to the ship around 7 time and only won 2 scratch 29% rate of closing! Thats not greatness my friend No ! So the 9man league is praising the buffalo bills! They can get there, but they can't close the deal!!! No Still coons!!!! cat

That is consistency.. Just like I said about the Hotboys earlier.
Crutch
Crutch

Back to top Go down

Post  MAINE THANG Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Same team sincs day one ( 7 seasons ago people). Havent coached 4 different ball clubs. Will always play in the conference,league, and tournament championships since the Stallions where formed. The Stallions, have won in all three categories and multiple of times in each category.

I didnt know all this come with winning.
Congrates ladies enjoy the ride and have fun cause we will be questioned rather we win or lose. Lebron James type s***.

MAINE THANG

Back to top Go down

Post  Xklusive Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Maine you right J will never give us any credit! Bottom line two things will always JToney always has a top 4 team no matter what different players or team name he has and the STALLIONS will be playing on the last Sunday. I'm done (drops mic lol)
Xklusive
Xklusive

Back to top Go down

Post  GO GETTA Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:14 pm

A out route tho?? LOL!! Thanks! If it wasnt for u, my bestie/qb prob wouldnt even be playing! So there is the credit, THANKS J TONEY!! Smile

Anywho, in the running?? LOL!! Why? B/c u said we hv been to the ship 7 times and only won 2?? Please remind us of how many times you or your team(s) won? And won back to back for that matter?? U wanna call us the Buffalo Bills and the times when u didnt win the ship, you lost in the games BEFORE the conf finals when you were the top 4 teams. Hell, some would say we a better organization then your MENS TEAM! (my bad Cowboys) Lol

Keep a winning record... CHECK
At least 10 players RETURN each season... CHECK
Same Coaches since the beginning.... CHECK
Have NEVER taken a season off.... CHECK
Always make the FINAL SUNDAY.... CHECK
Never won a ship with any of the great GameTime women.... CHECK

U always hv a good team, not takn nothing from them, just not the same group of women. & althgh I wasn't playing when Gametime was in the league, I knw they were a great organization with the SAME CORE group of women each season, as are the STALLIONS.

So yes, I give props where its due as far as GameTime goes b/c clearly NO team recently, besides us & Primetime, have won a ship without at least 2 of those women. Am I wrong??? Nope... Or the "ear gear"... Pretty clever by the way! LOL!!!!!!
GO GETTA
GO GETTA

Back to top Go down

Post  THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:28 am

For Mark Jackson...2KOOL been around since the second Ladies season with the same Coach and same core minus 2! The next 3-4 seasons watch how the 2 KOOL SUPASTARS Rise...They are finally Ready!
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12
THE SUPA ALLSTAR #12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bishop#8 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 am

mark why would you put a question up like this. You bring alot of bad attention to the stallions. Let them enjoy there championship bro. Plus its only been 4 good women teams in 9man history. Hell now there is only 3 stallions , lady cowboys, and blackout but if V leave them hell you can take them off the list
Bishop#8
Bishop#8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next